AGENT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
RELIABLE FLOOD DATA & MAPPING PRODUCTS FOR THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY
ServiceLink Flood provides flood hazard data services, including flood zone determinations, aerial dispute resolution products, FEMA community data, portfolio reviews and Elevation Certificates.
MAPCOPY PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Complete, Precision Flood Data for Insurance Professionals - SLF provides flood hazard data services, including flood zone determinations, aerial maps, dispute resolution products, FEMA community data, book-of-business reviews, Elevation Certificates and more.
- Next Generation Technology - SLF is the first flood data provider to replace the paper flood maps with a complete set of digital FEMA flood maps. This innovation gives SLF the most accurate and comprehensive nationwide GIS coverage in the industry, producing higher hit rates and quicker turn-times.
- Responsive Dispute Resolution Department - Flood zone determination dispute resolution is a top priority for SLF and is handled on an expedited basis by a staff that focuses solely on dispute resolution issues. This staff will review any determination without question and at no additional charge. Additionally, the dispute resolution department will aid in providing necessary supporting documentation and assisting with the Letter of Map Change application process.
- Assured Data Quality - In order to identify properties affected by FEMA flood map revisions, SLF's proprietary database, Community and Map Status Information System (CAMSIS), maintains records of all current flood map information, which is consolidated from five government sources.
- Comprehensive Guarantee - SLF's determinations are secured by a $15 million Errors & Omissions insurance policy and the financial strength of our parent company.
MAPCOPY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Log in with your existing ServiceLink Flood account to order a flood zone determination.Order Now
Flood Zone Determinations
Get the most current Flood Zone Determination with all the available FEMA flood hazard information.Learn More
Flood Mapping & Dispute Resolution
A variety of mapping tools are available to assist in identifying property locations, proximity to risk, and insurance availability.Learn More
Portfolio Review & Analysis
Analyze an entire portfolio of properties and enhance your risk management posture.Learn More
Locating a local licensed surveyor who is familiar with the Elevation Certificate form and requirements for its completion can be a challenge. Therefore, ServiceLink Flood is facilitating the process for access to a free quote and easy means of obtaining an Elevation Certificate.Free Quote